The exhaust pipe has the function of reducing vibration and noise and exhausting exhaust gas. It is an indispensable part in the vehicle. The traditional exhaust pipe is made of stainless steel. Although the performance of steel is good, it still has a certain distance compared with the new material carbon fiber. This article will tell you how carbon fiber exhaust pipes are better than ordinary exhaust pipes?
1. Light weight. Carbon fiber is one-fourth lighter than steel. Although the exhaust pipe does not occupy a large area in the entire car, it can also reduce a lot of weight if it is replaced with carbon fiber. The light weight not only speeds up, but also reduces fuel consumption.
2. High intensity. The strength of carbon fiber is several times that of steel, and it is not easy to be damaged by impact and has a long service life.
3. High temperature resistance. Cars and motorcycles rely on burning gasoline to drive. We all know that combustion produces high temperatures and the temperature of the exhaust gas is also high. Carbon fiber has strong high temperature resistance, with hundreds of degrees, and its performance is particularly good, even reaching thousands of degrees, so there is no need to worry about being burned by high temperature.
4. Corrosion resistance. As an exhaust pipe, it needs to be exposed to the air. Many substances in the air, including the gas discharged from the exhaust pipe, are corrosive. The carbon fiber has stable chemical properties and is not corroded by acid, alkali, salt and grease solutions.
5. Good seismic resistance. Carbon dimension has good dimensional stability, can reduce the vibration of the vehicle during driving, and is safer.
U tempu di postu: 2020-09-23